05.05.2019-08.05.2019, 09.06.2019-12.06.2019, 23.06.2019-26.06.2019
07.07.2019-10.07.2019, 28.07.2019-31.07.2019, 11.08.2019-14.08.2019
Tour duration: 3 nights / 4 days
Route: Baku – Gobustan – Mud Volcanoes – Absheron Peninsula – Baku
Accommodation: Accommodation at the Diplomat hotel or similar in Baku on Bed and Breakfast Basis
At the airport, you will be met with our English Speaking Representative. You will be transferred to your hotel. On the way, our Representative will give you tour memory book which is full of all needed information. Representative also will give you a contact number for 7/24 assistance.
Tour of the capital of Azerbaijan, Baku. It is the largest city on the Caspian Sea, where a quarter of the population of Azerbaijan lives. Baku owes its development to oil deposits, its wealth manifests itself in modern buildings surrounding the historic centre. We will start the sightseeing tour with exemplified restored Icheri Sheher – the Baku Old Town, where we will take a closer look at its symbols: the Virgin’s Tower from the 12th century, the Palace of Shirvanshah’s. We will see from the hill the panorama of the city amphitheatre located in the Boulevard with the Prospekt Neftchilar, a promenade stretching along the coast. In the afternoon, a half-hour cruise on the Boulevard of Baku. We will visit the Heydar Aliyev cultural centre, one of the most beautiful, modern buildings in the world in recent years. It was built according to the design of the famous architect Zaha Hadid. Unusual lines of the interior of this facility and beautiful light play encourage visitors to visit temporary, often historical, exhibitions presenting the culture of Azerbaijan. Certainly, lovers of modern architecture will remember for a long time in this unique place. Around the centre, there is a panorama of the city with the beautifully maintained greenery of the Aliyev centre, which is one of the few characteristic and favourite public spaces in Baku. At the end of the day, we will go through the dazzling street of Nizami, we will also see the Fountain Square.
Return to the hotel
Today we will see the greatest attractions surrounding the Azerbaijani capital. We will stop in Gobustan with prehistoric rock carvings documenting the life of the former inhabitants of this area. We will also have the opportunity to approach the unique mud volcanoes. We will take a route through the oil fields to the Absheron Peninsula and visit the fire temple of Ateshgah, the sacred place of Zoroastrians. We will ride to a stop at the unusual “burning” mountain of YanarDag from which natural gas has been evaporated for thousands of years.
Return to the hotel
After breakfast (or depending on the flight hours, breakfast packages possible), check out from the hotel (until 12.00). Then transfer to the airport in Baku and return to Homeland
The rules of arrival at the hotel and the release of hotel rooms:
* For the convenience of tourists, please notify in advance about the early arrivals or late departures of your guests.
* Depending on the hotel, guests may be charged for early check-in or late check-out. Check-in until 06:00 am: a surcharge of 100% of the cost of daily living.
Check in after 06:00 am, but before 14:00: a surcharge of 50% of the cost of daily living.
Rules for booking and payment:
* All reservations must be made in writing, with an exact name of the guests and their dates of birth.
* Payment of all confirmed applications must be made at least 10 days before the planned arrival of tourists to the hotel.
* Children under 2 years old are free.
* Children from 2 years to 6 years free of charge if the hotels do not require an extra bed.
* Children from 6 to 12 years old discount of 30%.
Cancellation and penalties:
* All changes and cancellations of already confirmed applications must be made in writing.
* Cancellation of a confirmed application more than 7 days prior to arrival is not subject to penalties.
* If you cancel a confirmed application less than 7 days or more than 3 days before the planned arrival: a penalty of 50% of the full cost of the tour.
* If you cancel a confirmed application less than 3 days or after the date of the planned arrival: a penalty of 100% of the full cost of the tour.
Attention: The cost of the tour is not valid for arrivals during exhibitions, congresses and public holidays.
Travel Company reserves the right to make changes on days of the excursion program and change the order of display of excursion objects.
Contact us for a detailed program of the tour of interest and its cost.
T: +994 12 447 48 43 (Ext.12) | M: +994 50 210 24 16 (WhatsApp) (24/7)
E: [email protected] , [email protected] | W: www.tourtoazerbaijan.com